Here is the schedule of events:
- Kids’ Arts and Crafts Table
- Tour of West Andersonville Gardens
- Bounce House (till about 5pm)
- Brazilian music from Jennifer Trowbridge and Dede Sampaio (till 3pm)
- Photo booth! Take some shots as a souvenir. Sponsored by Painted Light, Pauline’s, Joie de Vine and Karma Hair Studio.
- Hula-hoop contest
- Food is served! Meat and vegetarian main dishes from Ranalli’s will be provided.
- Please bring a side dish to share (or a dessert for the sweets table), as well as your own drinks.
- Chicago’s Bicycling Ambassadors do a bike safety presentation – bring your bikes and helmets!
- Cocktail hour at Joie de Vine
- Sweets table available
In addition to formal events, we will just be hanging out, getting to know our neighbors, and letting the kids bounce themselves silly. We might get a visit from the fire truck as well! So please come by any time with a lawn chair, a cooler of drinks, or just yourselves!
And please RSVP! It would be great to get a sense of attendance ahead of time.